Monday 9 May 2011

This week...

This week I'm going to share a few things that have inspired me or been floating round my mind.

First of all, Alexander "the great" McQueens knuckle duster and matching clutch.... So beautiful, I noticed river island had a bag similar which o wish I snapped up! Skulls have popped up in fashion alot.... I'm not usually a huge fan of Damien Hirst but that diamond embellished skull he done was amazing even though a bit indulgent. Hmmm.











With a bit of Aubrey Beardsley for good measure!


This makes me want to get back on the screen printing again. I'd love to print some fabric using this blog as inspiration.

Then I've been eyeing up peoples granny curtains... I need to hunt for vintage florals... I have ideas of making full circle skirts and dresses for the summer














Last of all... I've been hunting all over to get my little mitts on wedges like these little baby's... My heart will not be complete until they are in my life





Location:Claremont St,Aberdeen,United Kingdom

No comments: