Wednesday 25 May 2011

Exciting things...

This has been a good week, I had a meeting with Mel from Arthritis Care Scotland, she arranges amazing events and is such a breath of fresh air to the charity. She's got younger people involved in something that is generally thought of as an older persons illness. But she and others volunteering are raising awareness that it's younger people as well. This event that I'm getting organised in is to do with the perception of beauty, making girls that struggle with pain every day, they have the scars to bear from lots of operations.... And they ARE beautiful women! And like Mel said to me you can feel so "blah" as she's had knee and hip operations which have meant weight gain and feeling unattractive, but she is a beautiful vibrant girl doing a wonderful thing. I wont say what the event is it is under wraps but it will be fantastic and I'm proud to be part of it!


This is what I've been working on this week, and there is more to come in the next coming weeks!









And here's a few things that I want on my wishlist















Thats all for now bit I'll be posting more pictures of my creative processes later

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: